PDF 3 Full Line [Patented]
PDF 3 FLANGE
- Uncoiler : 4station (or Other Optional) / Max. 5Tons
- Coil Width : 4, 5feet (or Other Optional)
- Thickness : Max. 1.2mm (Galvanized steel)
- Min. Duct Size : 150mm x 150mm
- Speed : Max. 11M/min
- Duct Type : "ㅡ", "ㄴ", “ㄷ ", "ㅁ", "Sheet"
- Bead : "V" Bead, "Z" Bead. "CB(Cross Bead)"
- Seam Type : Pittsburgh Seam (Snap Lock)
- Notch Type : PDF 3
- Flange Type : PDF 3 20mm / 30mm
- Option : Silicon injection System
- This straight duct line produces finished ducts with an inline machine closed seam in under 2 minutes.
- The line is available with our Patented PDF 3 flange or TDC/F(Smacna T-25) profile.
- Our PDF 3 flange is the strongest duct flange connection available in the industry today.
- PDF 3 withstands rough handlling at the job site. It allows you to make more connection on the ground for larger more productive lifts.
- 07Pittsburgh Forming(Snap-Lock)
- 08Flange Forming (PDF3 20mm/30mm)
- 10Seam Closing